Aerospace Service Provider, located in Troy, Michigan for over 25 years is seeking candidates for this newly created position. Self-directed individuals being sought for a Career Opportunity for rapid growth and advancement.
· Maintain and enhance compliance with mature AS9100 and Nadcap Quality Management Systems
· Create, edit, and revise Policies and Procedures
· Manage Continuous Improvement and Training Programs
· Lead Annual Internal Quality Audits and corrective actions
· Perform and oversee system checks and calibrations of equipment and systems
· Support audits of customer paperwork and develop accuracy improvements
· Support receiving and final inspections
· Supervise Safety Compliance Program
· Technical Associate's degree or equivalent; plus 2 years Aerospace experience with 5 years in full
time Quality Position; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Ability to speak, comprehend, read, and write English (FAA regulation)
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide; to calculate figures such as ratios, discounts, percentages,
area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
· Proficiency in ERP systems, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.
· Critical thinking, creative and logical problem solving
· Physical stamina to walk the floor as needed during work processes and audit attendance.
· U.S. Citizen
· Health Insurance/Vision/RX and Health Savings Account
· Paid Holidays, Paid Vacations and PTO
· Clothing Allowance
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Career growth and advancement
Reply with Cover Letter, Resume and Wage history/requirements via email to email@example.com.