S. Oakland County Aerospace Services company offering a career opportunity for an energetic, detail-oriented individual to fill a key Customer Service Position. This firm proudly services Manufacturing customers in the Aerospace and Defense Sectors, with on-the-Job training provided in Aerospace Quality Management Systems. The successful candidate will be provided with training in processing customer job instructions in accordance with the intricacies required of Aerospace Standards such as AS9100 and Nadcap.
· Providing quality customer service while interacting with customers, delivery drivers, vendors,
management, and staff.
· Overseeing all incoming and outgoing customer jobs with visual inspection of containers and
· Entering receiving information accurately into Enterprise database to generate shop identification
papers for incoming hardware.
· Customer Purchase Order review and job write up
· Managing shipping queue for all orders released from hold to ship; analyze shipping requirements
and coordinate shipping activity.
· Prepares all required outbound job paper and reports; outbound shipping documents and customer
· Oversees receipt of company purchased goods and materials.
· Handles shipment of company equipment to calibration sources
· Conducts cyclic inspection of materials handling inventories as directed
· Monitors established production scheduling
This is a challenging, fast-paced position requiring a very accurate individual who can process directions correctly and think on their feet. The successful candidate posses the ability to concentrate while experiencing frequent interruptions.
· Very good English written/verbal skills, computer literacy and good basic math skills
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Minimum 2 years direct or related experience required in manufacturing type company.
· Forklift experience, QA, blueprint reading a plus.
· Position requires physical stamina and the ability to concentrate despite frequent interruptions.
· Reliable attendance and punctuality, along with dedication to purpose required to succeed
· Availability for overtime required.
· Health Insurance/Vision/RX and Health Savings Account
· Paid Holidays, Paid Vacations and PTO
· Clothing Allowance
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Career growth and advancement
Reply with Cover Letter, Resume and Wage history/requirements via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.